We are planning an amazing soccer tour and opportunity to experience the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Paris! We’ve partnered with WorldStrides Excel and are excited to offer our athletes the chance to be part of an incredible experience.
Players (14U - 19U Division I & Super II player) along with any family members are invited to attend. World Strides Excel, the nation’s leading provider of international soccer tours will do most of the planning and organizing, including help with financial assistance and fundraising.
We will create a team and play 3 friendly matches, have a professional coaching clinic, see TWO Women’s World Cup games, AND we’ll be doing plenty of touring and sightseeing while we’re in Paris. Some of the awesome inclusions of this trip are Paris City Tour, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, training sessions, a day trip to Versailles, and much more! Click HERE to view the 9-day trip itinerary.
Check out the handouts and recap from our first webinar; they include information about the itinerary and pricing, instructions for registration, and a PDF version of the presentation.
- The deadline to receive the $150 discount is **Now Extended to October 26, 2018!!
- It’s only $300 to sign up!
- Sign up through one of the following ways: TRIP ID: 169160
- Online at worldstrides.com/signup
- By phone at 800-468-5899.
WorldStrides Excel provides many helpful options to help you pay for your trip:
- Our Advantage Payment Plan featuring affordable monthly installments. Call 855-442-0695 to sign up.
- FLAG financial assistance—WorldStrides gives out over $2 million in assistance each year to qualifying families. Simply call 800-468-5899.
- Gift of Sports Online Fundraising program which is available online after you register for the trip.