US Youth Soccer is the governing body of South Texas Youth Soccer Association. Therefore, South Texas Youth Soccer is charged with ensuring all sanctioned tournaments are conducted in a fair, quality manner, and comply with all applicable United States Soccer Federation, US Youth Soccer, and South Texas Youth Soccer rules.
An approved Application to Host is required for hosting tournaments, ‘friendly games’ involving teams from other state associations and exhibition games within South Texas.
- These procedures are important, so please review the procedures thoroughly following all instructions and providing all of the required materials.
- Failure to follow the procedures, incomplete or improperly completed applications may result in delays in the application approval process.
- Tournaments must be approved prior to any invitations being issued or the event being promoted via mail or website.
Application To Host A Tournament Unrestricted or Restricted
- For tournaments that will not include foreign teams (teams from outside the US including Canada and Mexico) click on the Application to Host Tournament to complete a set of hosting requirements and procedures, the Application to Host forms and instructions for completing the application.
- Changes & Edits Request after submission: Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be patient and understand that we have multiple organizations across the state. We simply convey what is written on the applications and then process them as is. Please read and carefully fill out your application with the CORRECT INFORMATION before submission.
Application To Host A Foreign Tournament
- For tournaments that will include foreign teams (teams from outside the US including Canada and Mexico) click on the Application to Host Foreign Teams to complete a set of hosting requirements and procedures, the Application to Host Foreign Teams forms and instructions for completing the application packet.
- Please be aware that the Application to Host Foreign Teams packet must be approved by both South Texas Youth Soccer and the US Soccer Federation. Upon approval by
South Texas, the State Office will forward the application packet to US Soccer for review and approval. The application MUST be submitted to U.S. Soccer in order to receive approval no later than thirty(30) days prior to the first scheduled match.