STX Youth Soccer State Education Clinics are designed to provide our membership with access to relevant information that directly improves the experience of coaches, parents and players across our region. Our goal is to create an enjoyable learning environment by providing as much educational programming as we can for our coaches!
- State Goalkeeper Certification
- State Parent Engagement Seminar
- State Soccer 101: Novice coaches, parents, volunteers and administrators
- State Coaching the 6U Player
- State Reading and Analyzing the Game
- State Preparing for Game Day
- Clinics include one 60-90 minute session with an instructor from the STX Youth Soccer Coaching Education Staff.
- A PowerPoint presentation is provided, as well as handouts and tipsheets, which cover basic concepts relevant to the clinic topic. These items can be watched and reviewed at your own pace.
- All attendees will receive a coaching certificate, which STX Youth Soccer recognizes on the State level.
- The cost for each clinic is $20/person.
If you'd like to host an STX Youth Soccer State Education Clinic, please complete the application form.
For more information, contact Jené Baclawski, STX Youth Soccer Technical Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.